You are viewing ajft
May. 15th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
May. 14th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
May. 13th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Sun, 13:49: Have now cleaned, glued, fiddled, adjusted and McGuyvered a whole bunch of plastic plumbing to connect gutters to water tank . #rain please
May. 11th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Fri, 18:10: Another near miss cycling in @MonashCouncil - 4wd ute, straight thru stop sign, screech, he yells "get off fuckin road, fuckin pushbike"
May. 10th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Thu, 15:47: finds old disk, could have sworn disk had *something* on it. disk unreadable. formats disk … half hour later… Aha! oh, bugger, was encrypted
- Fri, 09:02: wow, an eclipse that's not covered up by clouds -- note to self, don't stare at the sun while riding down dandenong rd
May. 9th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Thu, 10:09: Lodge service desk job "Can X be given access to Y". Job gets assigned to me "Does X need access to Y" #aarrrgh YES, THAT IS WHY I ASKED!
- Thu, 10:10: Lodge service desk job "Can A be given access to B". Job is closed "Service B is working correctly" #aarrrgh READ THE REQUEST PLEASE
- Thu, 10:41: I just liked "Autumn in Oz." on Vimeo: http://t.co/IpL7Yxsp6t
May. 8th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Tue, 12:14: Linked in "endorsements" get sillier by the day, endorsed for things I've never touched
- Tue, 16:19: wonders if #womenofcalibre are rifled to spin the correct way...
- Tue, 16:56: Watched a "Bank of Beiruit" being relabelled "Bank of Sydney" but didn't manage to get a photo. Talk about a name of convenience conjob
- Wed, 10:06: Ah, vendor says NO. "Dates can only be displayed in MM/DD/YYYY (American) format". welcome to the 1990s :(
May. 7th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
May. 6th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Apr. 29th, 2013 | 12:00 pm