You are viewing ajft
Apr. 17th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
Apr. 16th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
- Wed, 13:48: Hey @itpublishing, can you stop sending me weekly emails telling me to download a PDF that I've already downloaded? (four repeats so far)
- Thu, 08:58: dear bogan, if you must try to commit death by train/stupidity, do it somewhere other than right in front of me. Gates shut for a reason
- Thu, 11:40: Well done ATO, have to disable Windows "Data Execution Prevention" to make your software work! #golfclap #security https://t.co/1Z9xwt8vbA
Apr. 15th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
Apr. 14th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
- Mon, 13:56: RT @jfuerth: Now I don't have to worry if someone steals my potatoes: they're hashed and salted. http://t.co/BMNxRK7c0H
- Tue, 11:04: two consecutive items "Paris pressure on Aus. re climate change" "France to make official complaint about cancelled freeway contract"
Apr. 13th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
- Mon, 11:46: RT @TreadlyAndMe: Pfft! The Bay is there 365 days of the year. Go and ride around it whenever you like.
Apr. 12th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
Apr. 2nd, 2015 | 12:00 pm
- Thu, 10:06: RT @pmcneil: maybe we should substitute "lift the kilt" for "open the kimono" and see if that takes off?
Mar. 28th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
- Fri, 13:19: RT @gilfer: I'll support metadata retention if public servants release their own under FOI. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear etc etc.
- Fri, 19:28: RT @UberFactsEbooks: Playing Tetris reduces the risk of kidney stones by 40%.
Mar. 27th, 2015 | 12:00 pm
Mar. 25th, 2015 | 12:00 pm