Dec. 3rd, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 27th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Wed, 09:21: bizarre, my desk is covered with stuff, but the cleaners choose to throw out the one coat hanger I hang my riding gear on
Nov. 25th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 22nd, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Thu, 13:54: "in the future..."
- Thu, 17:23: “@VictoriaPolice: Wyndham police advise drivers to watch out for pedestrians” -- terrifying that drivers need the reminder!
- Fri, 09:41: So, if the Daleks WON ... What next? - justjohn-jj: Let’s say the Daleks succeeded in exterminating all... http://t.co/o0xMwxlYzM
Nov. 21st, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 18th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 16th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 15th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
Nov. 14th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Wed, 18:30: Idiot #melbourne #motorist drives 3/4 around roundabout, stops in the middle & tries to wave cyclist to ride across in front of him.
- Wed, 20:35: A grand FUCK YOU to Adobe for your subterfuge in bundling McFee with Flash player
- Wed, 22:53: RT @newscientist: Tenderly the lovers intertwine their bodies and begin copulating. Then they stab each other in the head http://t.co/p6rAv…
- Thu, 09:03: RT @kasthomas: I used to make idiotic prank phone calls as a kid. Now I post updates on LinkedIn.
- Thu, 09:17: RT @bikepeacenyc: Most important safety tip was omitted: drivers please exercise caution & stop hitting/killing pedestrians. http://t.co/Qn…
Nov. 13th, 2013 | 12:00 pm
- Tue, 14:01: odd sight -- there's a guy outside my window doing one-armed pushups, on the grass, in the rain. #melbourne
- Wed, 09:19: splash splash I was takin' a ... bike ride to work. The rain-gauge this morning held 26mm of rain and one large sad huntsman spider
- Wed, 09:22: RT @chrisdubrow: Political Cartoon of the year RT @fakeedbutler: This is amazing (h/t @jonkudelka) http://t.co/yaRUDRlsQt